A wonderful Welcome

Thanks so much for stopping by my site! These are my musings. I hope you can relate or be inspired by little adventures while I'm not creating a story.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DON'T BE LAZY. Stay in School

Dear World,
Hello darlings. I hope you are well. It's almost over. The quarter and everything with it. Success won't be far from now. It's pouring outside. Don't you hate it when you have electronical devices that can't get wet and they do. Silly rain, don't you know that I don't always like carrying around a bulky umbrella. Writing has been an ongoing event lately, just not in the way I thought it could go. It's been a documentary I've been writing. Odd combination of words that documentary. Audio on one side and Actions on another. But in a successful note: I've written an early draft of my senior film. This piece, is adventurous and I'm excited to direct it. It deals with a magical made up place, a circus and a winged character that requires animation. I felt encouraged the other day because there's been a battle with whether or not I can keep being at this amazing school. A good friend of mine told me to never give up. And don't be lazy, stay in school! So dear readers if you are still in school keep it up. It's worth it. And you'll thank yourself when you've landed a job on the sole reason you spent four years of your young life in higher education. I apologize for not writing in awhile, it's been busy over here. But! My documentary should be done soon and I'll post a link to the trailer of it soon.

I think this quote really sums up how I'm doing right now:
“When all desires that surge in the heart are renounced, the mortal becomes immortal.” - unknown

Love,

The ever musing writer

No comments:

Post a Comment